Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Very Backer Weekend

Luca hit the babysitter lottery this weekend, getting to spend Friday night with Ryan and Lindsay Backer & friends, and Saturday night with Laura Backer. R & L were gracious and game enough to add Luca into the mix even though they had visitors in town...and by visitors, I mean a family of four. Thanks, Backers!!

On Saturday night, we celebrated Auntie Sara officially becoming a doctor. In honor of the occasion there was a fantastic grown-up party where we got to talk to Sara & Kris more than the last several visits combined. And I still have Kris' bluegrass rendition of "Sara, You're a Real Doctor Now" running through my head.

We hope everyone has a lovely Thanksgiving holiday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of course! I'll babysit for that lil' cutie pie anytime!
Love the blog...especially right now, at 11 pm, when I have 2 papers I should be working on :-)