Sunday, April 26, 2009

Kiss me, I'm Italian.

T's school year is winding down, which means it's time for the annual Follies night. After months of covert planning & practice, last Friday the Carlson School MBAers convened to poke fun at themselves and each other via skits and songs. Last year I missed it and the opportunity (once in a lifetime, I'm told) to see my husband perform in leather pants. I wasn't about to make the same mistake twice.



T was every bit the rockstar of the evening, even without the leather pants. Luca also made two special appearances, both of which showed off some classic Italian traits: an eye for the ladies, and an ability to grow facial hair.





Our little Italian not only made his bigscreen debut this weekend; he also received his first kiss. Actually, kisses - from sweet little Annie Grossman. I can't blame her for finding him irresistible.

No comments: