Monday, November 21, 2011

Halloween

This Halloween was the best I can ever remember.  Luca and I spent the whole month of October slowly decorating the inside and outside of our house, and developing a keen taste for treats.  Once the big day arrived, T was able to take the day off from work, so was able to head up pumpkin carving efforts and trick or treating.  To his chagrin, I accidentally taught Luca to say "Trick or treat, smell my feet, give me something good to eat," which some neighbors found funny and others, maybe not so much.  Julian was a reluctant but adorable dragon (though 99% of people who see him say he was a dinosaur - apparently he didn't look very ferocious) and Luca was THE fastest Batman in town. 



Last Fall days at the park



Taking a break from pumpkin carving 


Big sweet face, little dragon costume

 

Ready to trick or treat


Batman, preparing the jack o'lanterns


Onset of chocolate crash


Into the leaf pile he goes...



No comments: