Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Luca at 10 Months

At 10 months, our smidge has sprouted a mouthful of teeth. He now has four up top and two on the bottom, and he puts them to daily use crunching up every cheerio, chunk of cheese, and bite of broccoli that he can find.

He's on the cusp of crawling, and though it's not official forward movement he is bidding farewell to the stationary stage.



This weekend was my first mother's day, which was a treat. T & I both remarked that it's as if I've gained an extra birthday. We went to Broders Pasta Bar for their special mother's day brunch, then straight to the Apple store where I became the proud and devoted owner of an iphone. Luca was well-behaved and sweet all day, which isn't much of a deviation from the usual for him, but it was especially appreciated on my first mother's day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hysterical! when you can roll like that... who needs to crawl!