Saturday, March 8, 2008

Our first post

I'm writing this perched atop a blue balance ball instead of a chair - not for exercise, but because the chair I was sitting on just crumbled beneath me. My pregnancy girth might not be entirely to blame, but it could have had a little something to do with turning our desk chair into firewood.

My expansion is what got us thinking about starting a blog. Inspired by friends in other cities who have started online journals about their growing families, we decided to start our own as a way to record the experience for #3 and to give friends and family a window into what's going on with us as July approaches.

July, summer, and a new baby seem far away from the subzero temps we've been braving for the past months as I've bared the belly for weekly progress photos out in the backyard. But in reality, there are less than four months between us and the arrival of #3. We hope you enjoy counting down along with us.

- A

No comments: